Recent News and Upcoming Events
- Shop for the latest fashion trends at Lord & Taylor and support Seeds to Sew!
Seeds to Sew keeps 100% of all ticket sale proceeds!
Tickets are for sale at our office during opening hours.
You may also pay via check or PayPal and we will mail you your coupons. CONTACT US
$5/ticket includes these coupons for Saturday, May 2nd:
TWO special 30% off bonus coupons to be used on one regular or sale-priced items
ONE 20% off savings pass to be used storewide on regular and sale-priced items
EXTRA 10% off cosmetics and fragrances
Perfect reason to shop: Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 10th
- Ebb on 45 W Broad Street in Hopewell, NJ now has our Enkiteng Bags as part of the inventory! Please support Ebb and other small businesses in your area.
SAVE A TREE – USE ENKITENG BAGS TO WRAP ALL YOUR PRESENTS THIS YEAR
- Thank you all for coming to the great Be Noble Go Global event! It was a huge success!
- We are looking for volunteers! Find out how you can help HERE.
- Thank you all who came to our Holiday Enkiteng Party! Thank you for your support! We are looking forward to a great 2015! Lucky new owner of the Seeds to Sew Scarf is AMY MAZZA! Thank you all who participated!
- Thank you so much, Tammy Kuhlman! By selling 222 bracelets, Tammy and a group of students in the Spring Lake Middle School raised $2,664 for our Enkisoma Program participants. Read about it in the Grand Haven Tribune from December 18, 2014.
- Latest newsletter: http://eepurl.com/-HUqj
- NEW PROGRAM MANAGER Calum Davies is ON THE GROUND in Enoosaen, and has started his training under the lead of our current Program Manager Chris Myers, who will be coming back home after 5 months of hard work
- Naleke, one of our seamstresses in Enoosaen, just opened her first-ever bank account with the help of our Program Managers Maggie Kimaru and Chris Myers!
- We warmly welcome Ncheiri Kingasunye and Naoroi Ntayie, two new participants accepted into the Enkiteng sewing program in Enoosaen.
- A huge ASANTE SANA (thank you!) to Chris Myers, University of Colorado graduate, who is serving as the Program Manager for our Enoosaen operations through mid-December. Chris is managing all aspects of our programs within the community.
- Seeds to Sew volunteers just returned from Kenya with NEW PRODUCTS! Stop by our shop in Hopewell located at 14 Mercer Street or Shop Online to view the new products. Or, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Facetime shopping.
- For all the Broncos fans out there: Seeds to Sew has bracelets just for you! Hurry and order because supplies are limited! If the Broncos are not your fan fave (it’s OK, we won’t judge…) then order wristbands with your favorite team’s theme. Contact us about custom wristbands for your organization’s next fundraiser!