Seeds to Sew International, Inc is a New Jersey 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of women and girls in disadvantaged communities through education and job skills training
Recent News and Upcoming Events
- We hope that you can join us at our third annual Enkiteng Holiday Party at our office! Mark your calendars: December 19th 4pm-8pm
- We are looking for volunteers!
- Latest newsletter: http://eepurl.com/-HUqj
- Ebb on 45 W Broad Street in Hopewell, NJ now has our Enkiteng Bags as part of the inventory for the rest of the Holiday season and hopefully beyond. Please support Ebb and other small businesses in your area.
SAVE A TREE – USE ENKITENG BAGS TO WRAP ALL YOUR PRESENTS THIS YEAR
- NEW PROGRAM MANAGER Calum Davies is ON THE GROUND in Enoosaen, and has started his training under the lead of our current Program Manager Chris Myers, who will be coming back home after 5 months of hard work
- December 13-14 (Sat: 10am – 4pm; Sun: 10am – 3pm): Festival of Trees at Ted Blum 4-H Center, 310 Milltown Road, Bridgewater, NJ
- December 6 (10am – 4pm): Christmas Bazaar at St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church, 300 S Main St., Pennington, NJ
- December 6 (time TBD): St. Nick’s Bazaar at Trinity Church, 33 Mercer St., Princeton NJ
- We are looking for the next Program Manager in Enoosaen! Thank you all for the interest! We are reviewing resumes and applications, interviewing many very capable applicants. This will be a hard decision! Stay tuned!
- Naleke, one of our seamstresses in Enoosaen, just opened her first-ever bank account with the help of our Program Managers Maggie Kimaru and Chris Myers!
- We warmly welcome Ncheiri Kingasunye and Naoroi Ntayie, two new participants accepted into the Enkiteng sewing program in Enoosaen.
- A huge ASANTE SANA (thank you!) to Chris Myers, University of Colorado graduate, who is serving as the Program Manager for our Enoosaen operations through mid-December. Chris is managing all aspects of our programs within the community.
- Seeds to Sew volunteers just returned from Kenya with NEW PRODUCTS! Stop by our shop in Hopewell located at 14 Mercer Street or Shop Online to view the new products. Or, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Facetime shopping.
- For all the Broncos fans out there: Seeds to Sew has bracelets just for you! Hurry and order because supplies are limited! If the Broncos are not your fan fave (it’s OK, we won’t judge…) then order wristbands with your favorite team’s theme. Contact us about custom wristbands for your organization’s next fundraiser!
A Little Bit About Us
Seeds to Sew International, Inc is a New Jersey 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to developing educational and economic opportunities for women and girls in disadvantaged communities through education and job skills training. We are actively developing programs that offer basic skills training with the aim of providing opportunities for the women and girls in our program to earn a sustainable income. Our programs not only train participants in a basic skill, we also provide training in the basics of business management such as cash management, opening/balancing/reconciling a bank account, accessing loans to grow a business, and record keeping. We also educate participants about local laws and their basic rights, as well as the rights of their children, so that they can advocate for themselves and find support when needed as their income and stature in their community grows.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter Below
* = required field
* = required field